Lay Partners for the Oxford Academic Health Science Network wanted
The Oxford Academic Health Science Network (AHSN) is responsible for increasing the uptake of innovation in healthcare across the Thames Valley. This is an opportunity for members of the public to get involved and influence health services and improve patient care.
Oxford AHSN wish to appoint three new lay partners, one to work with each of the following programmes:
- Patient and Public Involvement, Engagement and Experience (PPIEE) Programme http://www.oxfordahsn.org/our-work/patient-and-public-engagement-involvement-and-experience/
- Informatics Programme http://www.oxfordahsn.org/our-work/informatics/
- Patient Safety Programme http://www.patientsafetyoxford.org
Three positions are available
- Patient and Public Involvement, Engagement and Experience (PPIEE) Programme – 1 position
- Lay Partner, Thames Valley and Milton Keynes Patient Experience Operational Group
- Informatics Programme – 1 position
- Lay Partner, Oxford AHSN Informatics Programme Oversight Group
- Patient Safety Programme – 1 position
- Lay Partner, Oxford AHSN Patient Safety Collaborative Oversight Group
It is essential that applicants live within the area covered by the Oxford AHSN
For more details and to request an application pack please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications received before 12.00 midday on midday 31st Jan 2018 will be considered.
Interviews are expected to take place week commencing 19th February.